From: sph@inc.ter (Marge Or Rum)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: America First Legal _ or Is It Israel First?
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 14:03:34 -0600
 by: Marge Or Rum - Fri, 3 May 2024 20:03 UTC

On Fri, 03 May 24 19:43:20 UTC
NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy> wrote:

> Sadly, America First Legal has become illustrative of the fact that we
> cannot work with Zionists. In an alliance with Zionists, we will
> always be the junior partner in the relationship — even though white
> Americans should be the senior partner because this is our country.
> When Jews run white societies and organizations, white resources will
> be diverted to serving Jewish interests. And whenever our interests
> collide, Jewish interests will take precedence every single time.

To be accurate, those "Zionists" you cited are actually Khazar
imposters.

_.._
.' .-'`
/ /
| |
\ \
'._'-._

America First Legal ? or Is It Israel First?

<kbfa3jl730jdl1198mimu8am6q0snkvkor@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17231&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17231

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 03 May 24 19:43:20 UTC
Subject: America First Legal ??? or Is It Israel First?
From: void@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Fri, 3 May 2024 19:43 UTC

by David M. Zsutty

The first and fiercest punishment ought to fall first on the traitor,
second on the enemy. — Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

I was cautiously optimistic about America First Legal (AFL). Their
mission statement proudly proclaims in part: “We believe that all
Americans deserve a government that puts their needs, their interests,
and their country FIRST.” It was founded in 2021 by Stephen Miller,
who had a strong track record on immigration from his time in the
Trump administration. Miller touts AFL as “the long-awaited answer to
the ACLU.” To AFL’s credit, they have done a lot of good work.

On April 26, however, AFL posted on X that they had “. . . sued
Biden’s Department of Education for illegally hiding records regarding
the pro-Hamas college rallies with foreign extremists happening across
the country. Many of these students are here on F-1 student visas.
Hamas sympathizers should be deported!”

Sadly, America First Legal has become illustrative of the fact that we
cannot work with Zionists. In an alliance with Zionists, we will
always be the junior partner in the relationship — even though white
Americans should be the senior partner because this is our country.
When Jews run white societies and organizations, white resources will
be diverted to serving Jewish interests. And whenever our interests
collide, Jewish interests will take precedence every single time.

AFL’s latest lawsuit may seem good at first glance. A lot of Muslim
students are Leftist troublemakers who might as well wear rainbow
burkas, and they take the seats of white students in the zero-sum game
of college admissions. Deporting them would further trigger the Left,
causing more conflict and chaos, which would be to our advantage.

This is all a trap. Stephen Miller is Jewish, and he is pursuing
Israeli interests at the expense of our interests.

First, he is smearing the optics of the broader Right by associating
them with genocide in Gaza and snipers on college rooftops, and during
an election year at that. It is likely that the Democrats will manage
to damage their own optics even more, but this is not an assumption a
serious Republican should make.

Second, he is undermining the First Amendment. As much as I do not
believe that free speech should encompass foreigners coming to America
to mouth off at white people and subvert our country, that’s obviously
not what this is about. I doubt Miller ever seriously pushed for
deporting foreign students who were anti-white during Black Lives
Matters’ ascendancy, just as Governor Abbott of Texas has sent more
troops to college campuses to protect the feelings of entitled Jewish
students and professors — many of whom revel in anti-white hate — than
to protect our southern border. The AFL’s lawsuit is part of a broader
trend of Zionist Republicans (pardon the redundancy) trying to carve
out a novel exception for anti-Semitism within the First Amendment
contrary to its black-letter meaning, common sense, our history and
traditions, and mountains of caselaw. In politics, the who is more
important than the what or the how, and the who here is the Jews — not
whites, and not even generic Americans. Free speech is the bedrock of
freedom, but Miller is happy to throw it out the moment it becomes
inconvenient for Jews.

The First Amendment issue flows into the third issue. This will
solidify tactics to suppress dissent which were originally and almost
exclusively used against whites, and which will probably be used
against us again. At the very least, the threat of their use will
continue to dampen our freedom of speech and assembly.

Charlottesville was a trap in which Leftists conspired with the police
to cause chaos so that they could then complain about it and file
lawsuits. Key to this was disingenuously attacking everyone involved
in the event as a Hollywood villain ready to fire up the gas chambers
simply because they opposed the destruction of historical monuments.
It helped that a suspicious person brought a suspicious flag with
suspiciously fresh creases, and there was a dead body to
performatively mourn. This allowed the Left to isolate their target
for lawfare and cancel culture.

January 6 was another trap in which the regime had dozens of agents
present to stir things up, and the police antagonized and lured the
crowd into the “sacred temple of Our Democracy™.” The media then
comically exaggerated their actions and slurred them as
insurrectionists with operatic levels of choreography.

I don’t need my tarot cards to predict that the campus protests will
see a repeat of these same tactics of police brutality, entrapment,
false flags, and agent provocateurs. They’re already using “Hamas
supporter” as a slur to isolate their targets, just as they have
previously done with “neo-nazi” and “insurrectionist” — and with the
same connotations of violence and extremism.

This is going to end with blood and mass incarcerations — for real,
not like the catch-and-release of the BLM era. These tactics will
probably enjoy wild success, because while the nationalists and MAGA
crowd have already gone through painful experiences with the
powers-that-be, the Left has no experience at all, because thus far
they have fought in tandem with regime interests — or at least could
be co-opted for regime interests. I almost pity them.

This does not mean that we should support the protestors. Both sides
are anti-white, and thus our objective enemy. We might want to
encourage them from the sidelines, because in a fight between various
anti-white factions, whites win. But we should not allow either side
to dragoon our scarce resources into a conflict that is no more in our
interests than the Iraq War.

In the wake of October 7, some have suggested that we ally with
Leftists and Muslims due to their imminent legal persecution. I would
welcome this in theory, but in practice I am opposed, because they
could never drop their anti-white hate, as it is the cornerstone of
their ideology. Cooperating with the protestors would just get us a
knife — or a scimitar — in our backs.

Cooperating with the Zionists is untenable for the same reasons. They
might be more polished and sophisticated, but their actions show that
they see us merely as a resource to exploit. The tactics of state
oppression that they are using against the campus protestors today
were being used against us yesterday, and will be used against us
tomorrow as well. Some of us cheered when the PATRIOT Act was first
employed against Muslims, but we are wiser now. If history is any
indication, the anti-Semitism exception to the First Amendment will be
expanded to target white advocacy, just as the PATRIOT Act was.

It is lamentable and unethical that the AFL and Miller are using donor
money to propagate cancel culture when many of those same donors
undoubtedly contributed in order to fight cancel culture. The AFL’s
website even brags about fighting cancel culture and promoting freedom
of speech. This brings an important point into focus: the Left is
anti-white, and the mainstream Right is pro-Israel. Neither side is
pro-white.

Only those who are explicitly pro-white can be trusted to use white
resources wisely, especially money. This is why I would like to ask
you to consider donating to Counter-Currents, the Homeland Institute,
or another pro-white institution rather than mainstream political
institutions, even if they appear to be doing good work. They have
plenty of other donors, many of whom are Jewish and will insist on
putting Jewish issues first. You should do the same for your own
people.

Further, if friends and family with more mainstream views donate to
such political causes, I would humbly ask that you consider suggesting
that they donate to pro-white causes — or if that isn’t feasible, at
least direct them toward the better mainstream causes. You might also
point out the natural implications of the stark disparity in the
establishment’s treatment of the violent BLM riots of 2020 and the
(thus far) peaceful campus protests of 2024.

Israel already mooches enough off of our people through tax money. We
shouldn’t voluntarily give them even a single additional cent out of
charity.

https://counter-currents.com/2024/05/america-first-legal-or-is-it-israel-first/

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / America First Legal ? or Is It Israel First?