From: fungus@amongus.com.invalid (Retrograde)
Newsgroups: sci.misc
Subject: webb telescope catches glimpse of dark stars
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 23:31:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Retrograde - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 23:31 UTC

From the «inversely cool» department:
Feed: WRAL.com Top Stories
Title: James Webb telescope catches glimpse of possible first-ever 'dark stars'
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 11:29:03 -0400
Link: https://www.wral.com/james-webb-telescope-catches-glimpse-of-possible-first-ever-dark-stars/20954450/

[image 1]A team of astrophysicists analyzed images from the James Webb Space
Telescope and found three bright objects that might be "dark stars," which are
theoretical objects much bigger and brighter than our sun.

Links:
[1]: https://wwwcache.wral.com/asset/news/local/2023/07/14/20954485/guillermo-ferla-QTnOhxGJZkk-unsplash-DMID1-5zkrcphca-80x60.jpg (image)

--
I sure wish Usenet were owned by a petulant billionaire shitposter

tech / sci.misc / webb telescope catches glimpse of dark stars