13. ... r-q1

computers / General / Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

SubjectAuthor
* Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaAnonymous
`* Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaAnonymous
 +* Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaAnonymous
 |+* Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaAnonymous
 ||`- Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaAnonymous
 |`- Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaAnonymous
 +- Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaAnonymous
 `* Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaAnonymous
  `* Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaMarco Moock
   `* Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaAnonymous
    `- Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic seaAnonymous

1
Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<c449f43a9ac8f59d41f55367f9da85be@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=637&group=rocksolid.shared.general#637

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 08:53:41 +0000
Subject: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 08:53 UTC

Quick survey: who destroyed the gaspipelines in the baltic sea ?

[ ] Russia
[ ] US of A
[ ] Poland
[ ] Estonia
[ ] Denmark
[ ] Sweden
[ ] Saudi-Arabia
[ ] United Emirates
[ ] Germany
[ ] Turkey
[ ] radical environmentalists

My money is on:

[x] US of A

They have the biggest benefit, and fought against the pipelines for a long time.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<7755be00e3a798de0956027e37a32049@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=638&group=rocksolid.shared.general#638

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 09:39:46 +0000
Subject: Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 09:39 UTC

Most likely seems to be, in descending order, USA, Ukraine or Russia.

Russia because now they can blame this incident as being responsible for them "breaching" their gas contracts.
Ukraine because they obviously have vested interests in keeping EU motivated to help Ukraine.
USA because they gain everything from this: tighter EU dependence on USA, severing relations between Germany and Russia even further, possibly destroying the German industries in the process thereby strengthening the US economy and weakening Russia in the process.

My bet is on USA.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<9f68fb6ba609ab30d4c65fc8ecd2a71f@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=639&group=rocksolid.shared.general#639

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 20:16:13 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 20:16 UTC

what about

[x] a freak accident

?

seems more logic to me after reading this:

https://thelawdogfiles.com/2022/09/nordstream.html

i don't buy all the russia bashing in that article, but the base of argumentation seems solid to me.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<9448bb40948fa9eb868a834ad7963431@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=640&group=rocksolid.shared.general#640

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 01:44:09 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 01:44 UTC

When a lot of money and power is involved I tend not to believe in happy accidents. USA has everything to gain from sabotaging the pipeline.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<12f3bf2af1afd1214e71875d0c966486@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=641&group=rocksolid.shared.general#641

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 08:43:09 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 08:43 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> Most likely seems to be, in descending order, USA, Ukraine or Russia.

I agree, My first thought was USA and it still is USA.

> Russia because now they can blame this incident as being responsible for them "breaching" their gas contracts.

Makes some sense, but I think they have more simple ways to do do so, being at war and all.

> Ukraine because they obviously have vested interests in keeping EU motivated to help Ukraine.

Unless USA provides the services to do it, I don't think Ukraine could pull it off.

> USA because they gain everything from this: tighter EU dependence on USA, severing relations between Germany and Russia even further, possibly destroying the German industries in the process thereby strengthening the US economy and weakening Russia in the process.

> My bet is on USA.

Exactly. It's easy for USA and makes the most sense. They have everything to gain, and have a proven record of doing exactly this kind of stuff. With Biden as president, the real hidden government can get away with whatever the fuck they want to do. Who gives a shit the consequences for anyone else.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<30cee8f74a6261272768ac81b62d21b4@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=642&group=rocksolid.shared.general#642

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 08:45:25 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 08:45 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> what about

> [x] a freak accident

> ?

> seems more logic to me after reading this:

> https://thelawdogfiles.com/2022/09/nordstream.html

> i don't buy all the russia bashing in that article, but the base of argumentation seems solid to me.

That's interesting and very convincing. I'm not sure I think it was an accident, but it does provide a good argument. The timing is what makes me still lean toward something intentional.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<69d7101cb7691c75ab7e1ac5137abd5e@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=643&group=rocksolid.shared.general#643

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 11:00:23 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 11:00 UTC

>When a lot of money and power is involved I tend not to believe in happy accidents. USA has everything to gain from sabotaging the pipeline.

I agree to every word. And still this is no proof that it wasn't an accident after all, of course.
In terms of proof the only way to make sure is to go down there and bring up some of the debris for analysis. Not the public would get to see the results, mind you...

From the article quoted above, this argument is the most convincing to me:

why would some badass special forces, no matter who send them, should wait for 17h in a hot area where they have just blown up a pipeline to trigger the second explosion ? Why not do them all at once and skeedaddle ? And even assuming the explosions were triggered remotely, why give the enemy the chance to find the second mine and document it or probably even disarm it ?

Just the fact that something looks like a specific thing, does not mean it actually is.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<8f7f17ec5d41975b6849c1c2502557d4@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=644&group=rocksolid.shared.general#644

Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 07:02:33 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 07:02 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> My bet is on USA.

Reading news I keep seeing that Russia did it. Or placed explosives on it for later use. That makes no sense to me when it was built it was built for a reason. They put a good amount of money into it. But I see so many ppl believing it or is it bots? Russia built the pipeline to make money not to blow it up. They don't have an advantage to doing it. USA does.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<thu436$e474$11@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=645&group=rocksolid.shared.general#645

From: mo01@posteo.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 11:25:58 +0200
 by: Marco Moock - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 09:25 UTC

Am 09.10.2022 um 07:02:33 Uhr schrieb Anonymous:

> Reading news I keep seeing that Russia did it. Or placed explosives
> on it for later use. That makes no sense to me when it was built it
> was built for a reason. They put a good amount of money into it. But
> I see so many ppl believing it or is it bots? Russia built the
> pipeline to make money not to blow it up. They don't have an
> advantage to doing it. USA does.

Another strange thins is that they exclude Russia for investigation and
there is not much talk about that anymore. This isn't a proof at all,
but it clearly shows that something needs to be kept secret.

Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<2332fa7136af6827931e464a24227ab6@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=646&group=rocksolid.shared.general#646

From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 18:02:27 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 18:02 UTC

It is definitely US tech. It appears that similar type of drones involved in the Dutch Wikileaks programmer in Norway were used (later used on Iranians). Because of the charged used most likely beacons were involved and I don't know when or who placed those. Will never get the full story anyway. A more interesting poll would be if you agree to the act:

I vote yes. Europeans made a mock of any climate agreement and even Norway broke Kyoto and invested in the deforestation of Indonesia. These ass-wholes want to destroy life to stay on top of the food chain.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Destroyed pipelines in baltic sea

<b21d536020449582247335230d4b27d8@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=647&group=rocksolid.shared.general#647

Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 19:52:02 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 19:52 UTC

>Europeans made a mock of any climate agreement

I think most, if not all of the big industrial countries did so far.

It would be an interesting scenario: blow up all pipelines worldwide. Much like Kazsinski proposed, methinks.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light