From: this@address.is.invalid (mike)
Newsgroups: news.software.nntp,alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Results of a test of mixmin posts, comparing the past few years with today's results
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 08:56:28 +0530
 by: mike - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 03:26 UTC

On 23-02-2023 07:41 Ivo Gandolfo <usenet@bofh.team> wrote:

> Or quite simply it's not a peering-drama, but Mixmin started using
> Postfilter 9.3 by Paolo Amoroso

Did Paolo Amoroso of aioe fame write the "Postfilter" application?

I googled for those two words in combination and only this came up.
https://www.paoloamoroso.com/about

It's creepy to google someone I don't know but that guy wrote a book
https://leanpub.com/spaceappsforandroid

And he has a web page & journal on the net so he's not shy about himself.
https://journal.paoloamoroso.com/

But still, I didn't see any mention of nntp servers or aioe specifically.
Nor any mention that he wrote the Postfilter 9.3 code.

Re: Results of a test of mixmin posts, comparing the past few years with today's results

<ttlodi$16kh3$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=23&group=news.software.nntp#23

From: usenet@bofh.team (Ivo Gandolfo)
Newsgroups: news.software.nntp,alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Results of a test of mixmin posts, comparing the past few years
with today's results
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 21:30:47 +0100
 by: Ivo Gandolfo - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:30 UTC

https://github.com/Aioe

--
Ivo Gandolfo