From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Canada US land border near Detroit
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 03:07:28 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 03:07 UTC

I need to go to Canada to pick up my medication. Anybody crossed lately the land border? Any tips on vaccine cards, tests etc. I would rather have an antibody test since I was probably infected last month. Any courier services that can be trusted? Don't give me the usual FedEx, UPS, DHL because I just got hosed by those a-holes.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Canada US land border near Detroit

<158120dae80fc4d2386fae4b9a8c73d3@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=596&group=rocksolid.shared.general#596

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:44:07 +0000
Subject: Re: Canada US land border near Detroit
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:44 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> I need to go to Canada to pick up my medication. Anybody crossed lately the land border? Any tips on vaccine cards, tests etc. I would rather have an antibody test since I was probably infected last month. Any courier services that can be trusted? Don't give me the usual FedEx, UPS, DHL because I just got hosed by those a-holes.

I don't live near that border so I don't know, but I would guess some ppl have made a business about running back and forth over the border as couriers just for this very reason. The hard part might be how to find someone you can trust.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light