Promptness is its own reward, if one lives by the clock instead of the sword.

interests / News / Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

SubjectAuthor
* Manifesto of a DumbfuckTrace
+* Manifesto of a DumbfuckTrace
|`* Manifesto of a Dumbfuckanonymous
| +* Manifesto of a DumbfuckTrace
| |`* Manifesto of a Dumbfucktrw
| | +- Manifesto of a Dumbfuck32492390
| | `- Manifesto of a DumbfuckRetro Guy
| +* Manifesto of a DumbfuckTrace
| |`- Manifesto of a DumbfuckTrace
| `* Manifesto of a DumbfuckTrace
|  `* Manifesto of a DumbfuckTrace
|   `- Manifesto of a DumbfuckTrace
`* Manifesto of a Dumbfuckanon01
 `* Manifesto of a Dumbfuckanon08
  `* Manifesto of a DumbfuckAnonymous
   `- Manifesto of a DumbfuckAnonymous

1
Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<q6j441$1803$1@novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=31&group=rocksolid.shared.news#31

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:18:40 -0000 (UTC)
git://git.gnome.org/pan2)
 by: Trace - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:18 UTC

I was looking around for this to see what he really wrote instead of what
all the news was telling me he wrote. Why don't they just post it and
comment on it why hide it?

I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really wrote. I
hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other places.

The Great Replacement
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Introduction
It’s the birthrates.
It’s the birthrates.
It’s the birthrates.
If there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, its
that the birthrates must change. Even if we were to deport all Non-
Europeans from our lands tomorrow, the European people would still be
spiraling into decay and eventual death.
Every day we become fewer in number, we grow older,we grow weaker.
In the end we must return to replacement fertility levels, or it will
kill us.
To maintain a population the people must achieve a birthrate that reaches
replacement fertility levels. In the Western world this is roughly 2.06
births per woman.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
There is not a single Western country, not a single white nation, that
reaches these levels.
Not in Europe, not in the Americas, not in Australia or New Zealand.
White people are failing to reproduce, failing to create families,
failing to have children.
But despite this sub-replacement fertility rate, the population in the
West is increasing, and rapidly.
How is this possible?
Mass immigration and the higher fertility rates of the immigrants
themselves are causing this increase in population.
We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history.
Millions of people pouring across our borders, legally.Invited by the
state and corporate entities to replace the White people who have failed
to reproduce, failed to create the cheap labour, new consumers and tax
base that the corporations and states need to thrive.
This crisis of mass immigration and sub-replacement fertility is an
assault on the European people that, if not combated, will ultimately
result in the complete racial and cultural replacement of the European
people.
To see this in full effect, you only have to look at the population
statistics in Western nations for the year 2100.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_
(United_Nations,_medium_fertility_variant)
In 2100,despite the ongoing effect of sub-replacement fertility,the
population figures show that the population does not decrease inline with
the sub-replacement fertility levels, but actually maintains and, even in
many White nations, rapidly increases.
All through immigration.
This is ethnic replacement.
This is cultural replacement.
This is racial replacement.
This is WHITE GENOCIDE.
To return to replacement fertility levels is priority number one. But it
is no simple task.There are myriad reasons behind the decline in
fertility rates and the destruction of the traditional family unit.
We must inevitably correct the disaster of hedonistic,nihilistic
individualism. But it will take take some time, time we do not have due
to the crisis of mass immigration.
Due to mass immigration we lack the time scale required to enact the
civilizational paradigm shift we need to undertake to return to health
and prosperity.
Mass immigration will disenfranchise us,subvert our nations, destroy our
communities, destroy our ethnic binds, destroy our cultures, destroy our
peoples.
Long before low fertility levels ever could.Thus, before we deal with the
fertility rates, we must deal with both the invaders within our lands and
the invaders that seek to enter our lands.
We must crush immigration and deport those invaders already living on our
soil. It is not just a matter of our prosperity, but the very survival of
our people.

Answering possible questions
In general
Who are you?
Just a ordinary White man,28 years old. Born in Australia to a working
class,low income family.
My parents are of Scottish,Irish and English stock.
I had a regular childhood, without any great issues.
I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving
a passing grade.
I did not attend University as I had no great interest in anything
offered in the Universities to study.
I worked for a short time before making some money investing in
Bitconnect, then used the money from the investment to travel.
More recently I have been working part time as a kebab removalist.
I am just a regular White man, from a regular family.
Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.
Why did you carry out the attack?
To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their
lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still
lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our
people.
To take revenge on the invaders for the hundreds of thousands of deaths
caused by foreign invaders in European lands throughout history.
To take revenge for the enslavement of millions of Europeans taken from
their lands by the Islamic slavers.
To take revenge for the thousands of European lives lost to terror
attacks throughout European lands.
To take revenge for Ebba Akerlund.
To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating
and physically removing the invaders themselves.
To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to cause them
to overextend their own hand and experience the eventual and inevitable
backlash as a result.
To incite violence, retaliation and further divide between the European
people and the invaders currently occupying European soil.
To avenge those European men and women lost in the constant and never
ending wars of European history who died for their lands, died for their
people only to have their lands given away to any foreign scum that
bother to show up.
To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to over extend
their own hand and experience the eventual backlash.
To show the effect of direct action, lighting a path forward for those
that wish to follow.A path for those that wish to free their ancestors
lands from the invaders grasp and to be a beacon for those that wish to
create a lasting culture, to tell them they are not alone.
To create an atmosphere of fear and change in which drastic,powerful and
revolutionary action can occur.
To add momentum to the pendulum swings of history, further destabilizing
and polarizing Western society in order to eventually destroy the current
nihilistic, hedonistic, individualistic insanity that has taken control
of Western thought.
To drive a wedge between the nations of NATO that are European and the
Turks that also make a part of the NATO forces, thereby turning NATO once
more into a united European army and pushing the Turkey once more back to
the true position of a foreign, enemy force.
Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United
States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social,
cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This
conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms
rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually
balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial
lines.
This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial
separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of
the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the
death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.
Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to
project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a
situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO
forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans
attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).
What do you want?
We must ensure the existence of our people, and a future for white
children.
Was there a particular event or reason you decided to commit to a violent
attack?
There was a period of time 2 years prior to the attack to the attack that
dramatically changed my views.The period of time was from, beginning of
April,2017 until the end May,2017.

Click here to read the complete article

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<q6j4jt$1803$2@novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=32&group=rocksolid.shared.news#32

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:26:54 -0000 (UTC)
git://git.gnome.org/pan2)
 by: Trace - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:26 UTC

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:18:40 +0000, Trace wrote:

> I was looking around for this to see what he really wrote instead of
> what all the news was telling me he wrote. Why don't they just post it
> and comment on it why hide it?
>
> I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really wrote. I
> hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other
> places.
>
> The Great Replacement

Reading news articles that say he said this and that or thought this and
that but then don't provide what he actually wrote is very patronizing.
Here, we have simplified this for your stupid little brain now believe
what we tell you to believe. You aren't smart enough to read this anyway.

Do they think we will automatically believe or agree with it? I think it
is mostly they want to tell us what to think.

I read it and don't agree with it. It didn't make me go out and do bad
things.

Trace

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<755d2cd73becfeb3ecd0d87131e89409$1@def2.i2p>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=33&group=rocksolid.shared.news#33

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15:58 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="5789"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15 UTC

>> I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really wrote. I
>> hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other
>> places.

I believe this is the testament of a very sick mind. This is not a reason
to delete it, though. It is not the only sick mind around, and it is worth
taking a look, if only to build defences.

> Reading news articles that say he said this and that or thought this and
> that but then don't provide what he actually wrote is very patronizing.
> Here, we have simplified this for your stupid little brain now believe
> what we tell you to believe. You aren't smart enough to read this anyway.

I agree.

Btw, how do you know that the text is authentic ? What is the source ?

> Do they think we will automatically believe or agree with it? I think it
> is mostly they want to tell us what to think.

They are used to manipulate their audience, and do it in a lot of other
cases, too. The audience is used to being manipulated.

> I read it and don't agree with it. It didn't make me go out and do bad
> things.

> Trace

Glad to hear it. I believe the best anyone can do with this is to read the
text, fully. And then build your argumentations against it. In contrast to
the title of the topic I do not think that this person was dumb. More
mislead and full of hate.

cheers

trw--
Posted on def2

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<q6jqie$1duf$1@novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=34&group=rocksolid.shared.news#34

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:41:35 -0000 (UTC)
git://git.gnome.org/pan2)
 by: Trace - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:41 UTC

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15:58 +0000, anonymous wrote:

>> Reading news articles that say he said this and that or thought this
>> and that but then don't provide what he actually wrote is very
>> patronizing. Here, we have simplified this for your stupid little brain
>> now believe what we tell you to believe. You aren't smart enough to
>> read this anyway.
>
> I agree.
>
> Btw, how do you know that the text is authentic ? What is the source ?

I can't be certain as it took some time to find. If it were on common and
popular news sites I might be more confident. I found it here

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2019/03/16/the-new-zealand-manifesto/

>> Do they think we will automatically believe or agree with it? I think
>> it is mostly they want to tell us what to think.
>
> They are used to manipulate their audience, and do it in a lot of other
> cases, too. The audience is used to being manipulated.

Yes true. It is so common to just believe what a post or article says
without checking it out, especially if it agrees with your view already.
I like to check out the source and see what I think. Sometimes it changes
my view which is good if it is necessary.
>> I read it and don't agree with it. It didn't make me go out and do bad
>> things.
>
>> Trace
>
> Glad to hear it. I believe the best anyone can do with this is to read
> the text, fully. And then build your argumentations against it. In
> contrast to the title of the topic I do not think that this person was
> dumb. More mislead and full of hate.

I just didn't want to sound like I was supporting it. Weak I know but in
current climate people jump all over you way too fast and assume.

It is now a world where if you disagree with someone on one thing, they
sometimes automatically assume you have beliefs aligned with particular
'sides'. If you don't like abortion you must be a right wing nut or if
you support lgbt you must be left on everything. It makes it hard to
discuss with people.

Thanks

Trace

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<325bba001078cb493c57a0ba66a414cf@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=35&group=rocksolid.shared.news#35

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 22:58:44+0000
 by: trw - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 22:58 UTC

>Yes true. It is so common to just believe what a post or
>article says without checking it out, especially if it agrees
>with your view already. I like to check out the source and see
>what I think. Sometimes it changes my view which is good if it
>is necessary.

The very best for this is if you can compare news coverage about something you experienced first hand, or you have deep expertise in. In the few cases I had the chance to do this, I was always reading/viewing something very different from what I had seen or knew. As a consequence, I treat all media coverage with extreme scepticism now...

Posted on def4

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<8c3de73522805573ef260214084b9dd8@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=36&group=rocksolid.shared.news#36

From: 32492390@anon.com (32492390)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 23:14:01+0000
 by: 32492390 - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 23:14 UTC
Attachments: "13.jpg" (image/jpeg)

independent media...

Posted on def4

Attachments:
Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<20190316161930.5f975cf6@desktop14.dt>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=37&group=rocksolid.shared.news#37

From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 16:19:30 -0700
 by: Retro Guy - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 23:19 UTC

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 22:58:44+0000
trw <trw@anon.com> wrote:

> >Yes true. It is so common to just believe what a post or
> >article says without checking it out, especially if it agrees
> >with your view already. I like to check out the source and see
> >what I think. Sometimes it changes my view which is good if it
> >is necessary.
>
> The very best for this is if you can compare news coverage about
> something you experienced first hand, or you have deep expertise in.
> In the few cases I had the chance to do this, I was always
> reading/viewing something very different from what I had seen or

> knew. As a consequence, I treat all media coverage with extreme
> scepticism now...

That's very important. Always be skeptical until convinced with facts.
The hard part is trusting the "facts"!

It also helps to review a news source to determine their leaning, are
they trying to make a particular point with everything they write? Most
are, but at least you can read the articles with the source's tilt in
mind.

The battle between CNN and Fox (battle from viewer's views) is that the
other is one sided. The side saying that doesn't seem realize that they
both are, just opposite sides. When what your reading agrees with your
views, it's a bit harder to be skeptical, but it's even more necessary.

--

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<q6lm0d$1g8l$1@novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=38&group=rocksolid.shared.news#38

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:35:58 -0000 (UTC)
git://git.gnome.org/pan2)
 by: Trace - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:35 UTC

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15:58 +0000, anonymous wrote:

>>> I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really wrote.
>>> I hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other
>>> places.
>
> I believe this is the testament of a very sick mind. This is not a
> reason to delete it, though. It is not the only sick mind around, and it
> is worth taking a look, if only to build defences.
>
>> Reading news articles that say he said this and that or thought this
>> and that but then don't provide what he actually wrote is very
>> patronizing. Here, we have simplified this for your stupid little brain
>> now believe what we tell you to believe. You aren't smart enough to
>> read this anyway.
>
> I agree.

New Zealand may consider it a crime to possess the video

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/facebook-youtube-and-scribd-
scramble-scrub-new-zealand-shooters-livestreamed-video

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/nz-threatens-10-years-prison-
possessing-mosque-shooting-video-web-hosts-warned

I don't want to see the video but censorship of it is not a good thing. I
did not see anything about censorship of the manifesto I think it is
mostly sites self censoring that.

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<q6lmod$1g8l$2@novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=39&group=rocksolid.shared.news#39

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:48:46 -0000 (UTC)
git://git.gnome.org/pan2)
 by: Trace - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:48 UTC

> New Zealand may consider it a crime to possess the video
>
> https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/facebook-youtube-and-scribd-
> scramble-scrub-new-zealand-shooters-livestreamed-video
>
> https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/nz-threatens-10-years-prison-
> possessing-mosque-shooting-video-web-hosts-warned
>
> I don't want to see the video but censorship of it is not a good thing.
> I did not see anything about censorship of the manifesto I think it is
> mostly sites self censoring that.

From https://kiwifarms.net

If you are from New Zealand, your government is hunting you. Read this
letter from NZ Police, then change your email address if you're using a
personal account. Start using a VPN everywhere. I'm setting data
retention to zero for the immediate future. Warrant canary is in the
footer.

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<q6mbe1$1mec$1@novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=40&group=rocksolid.shared.news#40

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:41:38 -0000 (UTC)
git://git.gnome.org/pan2)
 by: Trace - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:41 UTC

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15:58 +0000, anonymous wrote:

>>> I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really wrote.
>>> I hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other
>>> places.

Here it is (not). Taken down by scribd
https://www.scribd.com/document/401941994/NEW-ZEALAND-SHOOTER-S-MANIFESTO

Here is where it was on twitter
https://twitter.com/_H_wood/status/1106544383438905344

Afraid of words so let us censor them.

Trace

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<q6mbll$1mec$2@novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=41&group=rocksolid.shared.news#41

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:45:42 -0000 (UTC)
git://git.gnome.org/pan2)
 by: Trace - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:45 UTC

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:41:38 +0000, Trace wrote:

> Here it is (not). Taken down by scribd
> https://www.scribd.com/document/401941994/NEW-ZEALAND-SHOOTER-S-
MANIFESTO

> Here is where it was on twitter
> https://twitter.com/_H_wood/status/1106544383438905344
>
> Afraid of words so let us censor them.
>
> Trace

From a twitter thread

Simon Moutter
‏ @simonmoutter

Our Spark security experts are working hard to close off the websites
attempting to distribute the hateful stuff originating from the
perpetrators of the massacre in Christchurch. We hope it causes minimal
inconvenience to legitimate internet use by our customers.
9:55 PM - 14 Mar 2019

161 Retweets
1,101 Likes
Trina
Spark NZ News
kdub
rach1760
Pip Joker
Sports Mentoring
Daniel Cooper
Finn Cardno
bogan

77 replies 161 retweets 1,101 likes
alltheSame_ Tweet text

OI SEMPOI
‏ @OI_SEMPOI
Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Very inconvenienced by this
0 replies 0 retweets 8 likes

AntOSaurus
‏ @antosaurus
Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter

Start with Twitter. Scrolling through #ChristchurchMosqueAttack has a lot
of the vids...
0 replies 0 retweets 9 likes

New conversation
Liam Farr
‏ @nz_liam
Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter

Can you advise what your actually doing here? You can't filter HTTPS so I
assume you're either blocking DNS lookups via your own resolvers or you
are just BGP blackholing IP's / ranges associated with certain sites /
hosts? Legitimately interested in whats / how its being done.
2 replies 0 retweets 16 likes
Andrew Pirie
‏ @AndrewPirie1
Mar 14

Liam, it's a DNS block. other major ISPs in NZ are doing the same.
1 reply 2 retweets 15 likes
Liam Farr
‏ @nz_liam
Mar 14

Right, makes sense. It won’t stop anyone who wants to get round it, but
you have to do something right?! What happened is horrific and we need to
at least try.

(I was hoping there was a handy black hole list circulating or similar).
1 reply 0 retweets 6 likes
Andrew Pirie
‏ @AndrewPirie1
Mar 15

Agree we can't stop it totally, all we are doing is making it more
difficult.
4 replies 0 retweets 6 likes

1 more reply

Mark Cubey
‏ @markcubey
Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter

Thanks for this Simon
0 replies 0 retweets 3 likes

Simone Iles
‏ @simoneiles
Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter

Good to hear @SparkNZ
0 replies 0 retweets 4 likes

New conversation
Anthony S
‏ @spin_nz
Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

I guess that doesn't include our traditional news websites and social
media? The ones that mostly distributed the information. Anyone else
find this knee-jerk, arbitrary censorship worrisome?
1 reply 3 retweets 16 likes

1 more reply

Kevin Mckay
‏ @taniwhakevin
Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Right thing to do.
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

Econode New Zealand
‏ @econodenz
Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Right thing to do 👍
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

lindaclark1
‏ @lindaclark1
Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter

Thank you. Right thing to do
0 replies 1 retweet 13 likes

@PeopleofNZ - Will
‏ @PeopleofNZ
Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter @honorarykiwi

Thank you, we appreciate this
0 replies 1 retweet 1 like

chris taylor
‏ @christaylor752
Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Thanks simon
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Pipe
‏ @PetjePuck
Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Jawohl mein Fuhrer from North Korea.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Digital Alchemist Media Production s
‏ @Digi_Alchemist
Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Check this Facebook link : https://m.facebook.com/Newzealand-Army-
Veteran-326718077532525/ …
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Steven McCrone
‏ @SteveMcCrone
Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Good job, thanks.

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<q6mbqa$1mec$3@novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=42&group=rocksolid.shared.news#42

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:48:11 -0000 (UTC)
git://git.gnome.org/pan2)
 by: Trace - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:48 UTC

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:45:42 +0000, Trace wrote:

>> Here it is (not). Taken down by scribd
>> https://www.scribd.com/document/401941994/NEW-ZEALAND-SHOOTER-S-
> MANIFESTO
>>
>> Here is where it was on twitter
>> https://twitter.com/_H_wood/status/1106544383438905344
>>
>> Afraid of words so let us censor them.
>>
>> Trace
>
> From a twitter thread

Lot of replies thanking for censoring.

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<f95b8fc2b790e92f2719730f35670d49@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=43&group=rocksolid.shared.news#43

From: anon01@anon.com (anon01)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 22:03:43+0000
 by: anon01 - Wed, 20 Mar 2019 22:03 UTC

Let's dissect this disgusting piece of propaganda then, I will make the start. I would say the main narratives (myths) are these:

1st myth: there are homogenious groups of people, that cannot and do not mix or live with each other. Sometimes he defines the groups by religion, sometimes by (assumed) ancestry ("european blood"). Of course from a historic point of view, this is nonsense, because human beings have mixed all the time, even with other races (Neanderthalis and homo sapiens) . From a philosophic point of view it is nonsense as well, because it neglects any characteristics of individuals and sees any person as simply part of a group, which automatically gives this individual certain charateristics.

2nd myth: the homogeniuos groups have homelands or certain territories which belong to them and only to them. Following this logic, one would have to ask first what white people are doing in NZ and Australia then ? Would make more sense if a maori would kill a lot of white christians in this case. Apart from this little brainfuck, all countries today are the result of century of wars, migrations, revolutions and other such occurences. If there should be a homecountry to each nation, at which point have the borders been right ? Should we give back the US and Canada to the first nations then ?

3rd myth: islamic immigrants are killing our children and raping our women, so we have to defend ourselves. Sigh....
this is an alltime favorite of whoever wanted to steer violence towards somebody else. In the middle ages, it was the jews using christian babies to make bread. Quiet easy to see through this one...
Having said this, of course there is violence and crime committed by immigrants, just like from other people as well. Why should they be different than other human beings ? In this case, it is the distorted perspective and the selective highlighting of some crimes, while blending out others that does the job for him. The purpose is simply to dehumanify the enemy, to justify the atrocities he wanted to carry out.

Posted on def4

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<11cfe7c1769a45c3afe0e2e599034b14@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=57&group=rocksolid.shared.news#57

From: anon08@anon.com (anon08)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 16:38:12+0000
 by: anon08 - Sun, 26 May 2019 16:38 UTC

there is a good analysis here, too:

http://3ehzuhculg42rosa.onion/Blog/main.html

nice blog, anyway...

Posted on def4

Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<ded6ab274598869e4c2d201b9db88035@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=272&group=rocksolid.shared.news#272

From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 08:18:07 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 18 May 2022 08:18 UTC
Attachments: spree_killer_manifesto.txt.zip (application/zip)

Trying again. I found a copy of the Buffalo moron manifesto so I'm trying to post it here.

I don't agree with it but got irritated that all these news outlets quote it then say it's not available online when they obviously have a copy. I'd rather see for myself then just read the parts they want to quote to make their point.

Trying to attach as a zip file.
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Attachments: spree_killer_manifesto.txt.zip (application/zip)
Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck

<f38bd9edfbc8b316d4fa4900668ff84d@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=273&group=rocksolid.shared.news#273

From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 00:39:33 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 19 May 2022 00:39 UTC

americans

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light