From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Making money by ripping off people with hardwares
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 10:46:26 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 10:46 UTC

Please don't mention the ethical or criminal point of views here,it is not the place.
So,we all know good old video card baking,been there done that,bought a car off of it when GPU prices were sky high.But it's not that simple or reliable,takes a lot of effort messing around with them and many times it's not even working.
Is there any other ways to rip off people with hardware I'm not aware of?
Been thinking about selling old small laptop HDD's in portable 1TB one's cases,but even with reformatting HDDSentinel just tells the truth with a single click.
The goal would be the buyer thinking of hardware fault,not a rip off,so posting bricks then disappearing is not an option.
So what are your thoughts?What could be done on this buying-selling mechanism that is profitable with a little bit of unethical part in it?

--
Posted on RetroBBS