From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.security
Subject: Tails OS poisoned for 2 month from Tails.Boom
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 00:26:44 -0400
 by: Guest - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 04:26 UTC

The signature verifies fine but try to mount and unmount the .iso or .img. If you want a clean copy try downloading on
ARM (phone or tablet) and transfer to x86. It might work if you write on DVD and extract it again but it can't be on
the same machine. I'm not a current Tails user so I did not spend much time on this problem.
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: Tails OS poisoned for 2 month from Tails.Boom

<3c0adf387be8ad55dc3a306b62db88fc@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=45&group=rocksolid.shared.security#45

From: fud@anon.com (fud)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.security
Subject: Re: Tails OS poisoned for 2 month from Tails.Boom
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:18:26+0000
 by: fud - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:18 UTC

so what happens if you mount and unmount ?

Posted on def4

Re: Tails OS poisoned for 2 month from Tails.Boom

<qe1ij1$d5b$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=46&group=rocksolid.shared.security#46

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.security
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 21:44:33 -0400
 by: Guest - Sat, 15 Jun 2019 01:44 UTC

It is something similar to Bad USB. If your OS is secure enough it is not able to unmount. It is trying to write some
crazy things to your fixed drive. When they included i2p I cared. I had to clean up my system (wipe SDD and BIOS) just
in case. It is like this for a very long time. Those guys don't care. By the way the China Telecom took over all
European Internet for 2 hours (see ZD ).
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: Tails OS poisoned for 2 month from Tails.Boom

<qe2g7f$1k0$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=48&group=rocksolid.shared.security#48

From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.security
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 06:10:23 -0400
 by: trw - Sat, 15 Jun 2019 10:10 UTC

> If your OS is secure enough it is not able to unmount. It is trying to write some crazy things to your fixed drive.

If the signature of the images is correct, this behaviour is either intended or it is a bug. Have you asked the ppl that
make it ?

>By the way the China Telecom took over all European Internet for 2 hours (see ZD ).

Source ?

cheers

trw
Posted on: def3.i2p