19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be more consistent with Usenet standards.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: Police Arrest 13-Year-Old Black Criminal for Snatching Woman's Purse and Punching Her in the Face

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Police Arrest 13-Year-Old Black Criminal for Snatching Woman's Purse and Puna425couple

1
Re: Police Arrest 13-Year-Old Black Criminal for Snatching Woman's Purse and Punching Her in the Face

<Pda_N.74542$Y79f.48987@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=4626&group=alt.law-enforcement#4626

Subject: Re: Police Arrest 13-Year-Old Black Criminal for Snatching Woman's
Purse and Punching Her in the Face
Newsgroups: alt.crime,alt.war.civil.usa,sac.politics,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425couple@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 12:30:54 -0700
 by: a425couple - Mon, 6 May 2024 19:30 UTC

On 5/5/24 20:53, Lincoln Failures 2024 wrote:
> A 13-year-old Washington boy was arrested earlier this month after
> stealing a woman’s purse at a Seattle pharmacy and punching her in the
> face when she confronted him, authorities said.

I am very glad they caught this little dangerous shit.