Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
From: a425couple@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: for the supporters of Hamas on US campuses
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 15:58:42 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 3 May 2024 22:58 UTC

a Quora for the supporters of Hamas on US campuses

World Talks ·
Follow
Posted by
Salka

Apr 24
Dear White Americans and Gen Zs who support or tolerate Hamas supporters
on US campuses, a gentle reminder from a credible Arab Muslim voice from
the Middle East:

You are supporting a terror group with the same Islamist/ Muslim
brotherhood pathological creed that brought down the twin towers in
Manhattan in 2001.

You would not survive a day in Gaza under Hamas, which demands that
'infidels' live with dignity only if they are subordinate to Islamists.

You would not endure a day under the rule of these radicals. You do not
understand Arabic, nor do you know Islam well enough to comprehend what
awaits you if Hamas prevails (God forbid).

Furthermore, you would also be the target of hatred because radical
Islamists like Hamas believe in eternal enmity towards Jews and
Christians. They interpret the Quranic verse (O you who believe, never
take Jews and Christians as friends) as timeless, applicable to all Jews
and Christians forever. In contrast, mainstream Muslims believe this
verse was context-specific.

Living in a civil society under the rule of Islamists like Hamas is
unfeasible. Islamists unite against a common enemy but turn against each
other when that enemy withdraws—as evidenced by their actions in
Afghanistan in the late 1980s. Do you think you are safe?

How can you trust an ideology that has failed its adherents so
profoundly that they fled to America, Canada, and Europe to seek asylum,
only to exploit the freedoms there to engage in activities that will
ultimately endanger you as well?

Take it from someone who knows how much hate this ideology instills in
your heart, listen to those who overcome it.

I am a credible voice who understands the region, the religions, and the
language. I implore you to wake up because you are next.

With concern,

Loay Alshareef

comments include

Jennifer Bell
· Apr 24
A lot of those young people killed at the Nova music festival were
supporters of Muslims and were there because the festival was all about
peace for the nations there. Yeah, they were mostly murdered and tortured.

S N
· Mon
Mostly ??
i dont think so, they were raped, burnt, beheaded, dismembered, shot,
murdered and taken as hostages

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED and the goatfuckers that did it filmed it for the
world to see

Chris Campbell
· Tue
That is so true They did all that and then toted that poor German
Teacher all over town after they tortured her raped her and sodomized
her all that and then they killed her and then they toted her dead body
all over town, she was at the music festval.

Jeff Prasow
· Wed
Ironic, isn’t it? You try for peace, and this happens. It’s beyond sad
because it has set trust, and the chance for peace back very far. Hamas
is an Iranian proxy, and I don’t think they care much for the average
Palestinian. I just have to look at what’s happening, and their
inaction, to draw this conclusion.

Who suffers in the end? Civilians on both sides. I don’t understand how
Hamas, with their ideology, got into power.

Okser
· Thu
Unfortunately it’s the truth

one of the first Israelis to be murdered was a lady who used to shuttle
sick gazans back and forth to Israeli hospitals ( hmmmm wonder why they
didn’t go to Jordan or egypt)

Jennifer Bell
· Thu
Egypt and Jordan will not accept Palestinians in their countries.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / for the supporters of Hamas on US campuses