From: 5678987657@anon.com (5678987657)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.security
Subject: Audit for openssl 1.1.1 done, without any severe problems found...
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 13:16:08+0000
 by: 5678987657 - Wed, 23 Jan 2019 13:16 UTC

https://ostif.org/the-ostif-and-quarkslab-audit-of-openssl-is-complete/

Quote:
------------

Conclusion

OpenSSL has successfully transitioned to TLS 1.3 without any serious security problems that we’ve found. The code quality and comments could stand to be improved in areas, but the code is functional, secure, and fast. The OpenSSL security team was fantastic throughout the entire process, assisting us with questions and quickly responding to concerns that were raised as we found them.
---------------

Maybe ssl can be used again ...?

Posted on def4

Re: Audit for openssl 1.1.1 done, without any severe problemsfound...

<20190123063542.026ea03f@desktop14.dt>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=396&group=rocksolid.shared.security#396

From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-qp4-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.security
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 06:35:42 -0700
To: 5678987657
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 23 Jan 2019 13:35 UTC

To: 5678987657
On Wed, 23 Jan 2019 13:16:08 +0000
"5678987657" <5678987657@anon.com> wrote:

> https://ostif.org/the-ostif-and-quarkslab-audit-of-openssl-is-complete/
>
> Quote:
> ------------
>
> Conclusion
>
> OpenSSL has successfully transitioned to TLS 1.3 without any serious
> security problems that we’ve found. The code quality and comments
> could stand to be improved in areas, but the code is functional,
> secure, and fast. The OpenSSL security team was fantastic throughout
> the entire process, assisting us with questions and quickly
> responding to concerns that were raised as we found them.
>
> Maybe ssl can be used again ...?

Nice to hear!