From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-wda-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: _US_govt_counterterrorism_center_accidentally_releases_‘remote_mind_control’_documents
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 04:20:06 -0700
To: rocksolid.shared.news
 by: Retro Guy - Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:20 UTC

To: rocksolid.shared.news
US govt counterterrorism center accidentally releases ‘remote mind
control’ documents

Clearnet:
https://www.rt.com/news/424734-us-counterterrorism-center-mind-control/

Via Tor (using retrobbs account):
http://xvnjlkzqi2cospff.onion/index.php?q=https://www.rt.com/news/424734-us-counterterrorism-center-mind-control/

Via I2P (using retrobbs account):
http://zv2etzurnqjuuajmeb5gg3sjhfdcotxvlae6igxbfyahkjhhsx4a.b32.i2p/index.php?q=https://www.rt.com/news/424734-us-counterterrorism-center-mind-control/

Published time: 20 Apr, 2018 20:52
Edited time: 21 Apr, 2018 14:41
Get short URL
US govt counterterrorism center accidentally releases ‘remote mind
control’ documents - report
FILE PHOTO: A plastinated human body exhibit © Francois Lenoir / Reuters

172701

The Washington State Fusion Center, a multi-agency counterterrorism
center, accidentally released some puzzling documents this week: A
dossier on the effects of remote mind control, a media report claims.

Investigative journalism site Muckrock filed a Freedom of Information
Act request with the center, looking for documents on Fusion’s
investigations into white supremacist groups and far-left activists
Antifa. Among the trove of documents they got back was a file titled “EM
effects on human body.”
© Washington State Fusion Center

The file contained an apparent explanation of the effects of
electromagnetic waves on the human body. These waves, one document
explained, can read and broadcast a person’s thoughts, manipulate their
limbs, control their dreams, and create sensations, from agonizing
all-over body pain to involuntary orgasm, the report states.

Another document seems to explain how electromagnetic mind-control
weapons can be deployed by satellite, through mobile phones, or from
equipment hidden in the back of a sinister-looking black van.
© Washington State Fusion Center

Nowhere in the file is any research by the Center on this technology
mentioned, nor is the origin of the images explained. No agency logos
are present on the images, and it is unclear whether they were intended
for a different release or not. Likewise, they could simply have
belonged to a member of staff and found their way into the FOIA release
by accident.

According to Popular Mechanics, some of the images are from an article
in Nexus magazine, a fringe Australian publication about conspiracy
theories and the paranormal. The article in question describes a lawsuit
filed by a John St. Clair Agnew against the NSA in 1992. Agnew claimed
that the NSA used electromagnetic technology to “assassinate US citizens
covertly or run covert psychological control operations to cause
subjects to be diagnosed with ill mental health."

The outcome of Agnew’s lawsuit is unknown. Historically, the CIA
experimented with mind control as part of its MKULTRA program during the
Cold War. According to Senate hearings in 1977, these experiments
included the use of hallucinogenic drugs, hypnosis, and sensory deprivation.
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: US govt counterterrorism center accidentally releases ‘remote mind control’ documents

<pbkvlc$3oh$1@novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=385&group=rocksolid.shared.news#385

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:55:24 +0000
 by: Guest - Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:55 UTC

that must some fud-plot or not ? if anyone has these kind of
weapons today, would they not be used frequently ?

can't be real.
Posted on RetroBBS II

Re: US govt counterterrorism center accidentally releases ‘remote mind control’ documents

<5ADE74C0.88.rs.news@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=387&group=rocksolid.shared.news#387

From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-gf3-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 17:05:19 -0700
To: Guest
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 24 Apr 2018 00:05 UTC

To: Guest
On 04/23/2018 08:55 AM, Guest wrote:
> that must some fud-plot or not ? if anyone has these kind of
> weapons today, would they not be used frequently ?
>
> can't be real.
> Posted on RetroBBS II

I wouldn't doubt that such weapons would be appealing to agencies, but I
agree if they were available, they would be being used. Are they? I
really don't know.

I do know that sound "weapons" are used to deter people. I wouldn't be
surprised if this stuff is at least being researched.
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Re: US govt counterterrorism center accidentally releases ‘remote mind control’ documents

<pbmdlp$s0c$1@novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=388&group=rocksolid.shared.news#388

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 05:00:41 +0000
 by: Guest - Tue, 24 Apr 2018 05:00 UTC

>they would be being used. Are they? I really don't know.

Good point. Would we know if they would actually be used ?
Or would it be kept a secret ?

>I do know that sound "weapons" are used to deter people. I
wouldn't be surprised if this stuff is at least being
researched.

The research is there for sure, it is the wet dream of every
dictator.
Posted on RetroBBS II