"I'm a mean green mother from outer space" -- Audrey II, The Little Shop of Horrors

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

SubjectAuthor
* Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit toNadegda
+* PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!William Stickers
|+- Re: PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!Sn!pe
|`- Re: PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!Snoopy
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
+* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
> [...]
||     |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||     | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitRob Wolfe
||     `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
||      `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||       `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
||        `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||         `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
||          `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||           `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
|`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
 +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
 |+* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueRay Banana
 ||+* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continuedan
 |||+* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitPaul
 |||`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultsock#17F6
 ||| `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultSn!pe
 |||  `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultThursday
 ||+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 ||`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueThe Clatch
 |`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
 +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSn!pe
 | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
 `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
  +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
  |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
  | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
  +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
  `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
   +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
   `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
    +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueWilliam Stickers
    `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
     +- Re: kensi is an idiot.Lee Bence
     `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
      +- Re: Someone here is causing domme paul problems, and that I cannot permit to conLars
      +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
      +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
      |+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
      |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
      `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitPaul

Pages:12345
Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<MPG.3eb6c84e990df5bd98c6f6@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=3636&group=alt.free.newsservers#3636

From: Skeeterweed@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 07:23:46 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 13:23 UTC

In article <u2i361$2h245$1@news.mixmin.net>, kkensington01@gmail.invalid
says...

> On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 19:43:56 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
> > Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >> Done. :)
> >
> > Hey, kensi, is this the fault of climate change?
>
> Yep!
>
> > https://www.weatherwatch.co.nz/content/1-months-worth-of-rain-for-some-regions-overnight-lows-more-like-summer-maps
> >
> > 200 fucking millimeters (what the hell is a millimeter? But 200 sounds like
> > a lot) of rain this weekend sez I'ma gonna have to cancel that hike. Gah.
> >
> > OK, Google's little converter thingy sez it's nearly two fucking feet. That's
> > not rain, that's someone upending a swimming pool above everyone's heads. :/
>
> Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use. And you might
> want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is going to be Venice
> South by the end of the century.

You think he will still be alive then?

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2kddt$365th$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=3637&group=alt.free.newsservers#3637

From: nad318b404@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:40:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:40 UTC

On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 +0000, kensi wrote:

> Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use.

It does take some getting used to, though.

> And you might want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is
> going to be Venice South by the end of the century.

Bleh. I'm already in the foothills inland from the bulk of the city,
though. But that means I need to worry about landslides from rain of this
fucking magnitude ...

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2kgq5$36kf4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=3638&group=alt.free.newsservers#3638

From: ahk@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 01:38:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 01:38 UTC

Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 +0000, kensi wrote:

>>Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use.

>It does take some getting used to, though.

>>And you might want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is
>>going to be Venice South by the end of the century.

>Bleh. I'm already in the foothills inland from the bulk of the city,
>though. But that means I need to worry about landslides from rain of this
>fucking magnitude ...

Fill all of your sockpuppets with sand and hold back nature.

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2kvoo$2svs6$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=3639&group=alt.free.newsservers#3639

From: kkensington01@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 05:53:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: kensi - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 05:53 UTC

On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:40:30 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 +0000, kensi wrote:
>
>> Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use.
>
> It does take some getting used to, though.
>
>> And you might want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is
>> going to be Venice South by the end of the century.
>
> Bleh. I'm already in the foothills inland from the bulk of the city,
> though. But that means I need to worry about landslides from rain of this
> fucking magnitude ...

There's no escape from it. Drought, landslides, tornadoes, sea level rise,
hurricanes, inland flooding, permafrost turning to quicksand beneath your
house ... there isn't a place on Earth where you can hide from what's
coming.

Despite which, the rich assholes who own everything continue to stick their
heads in the sand about it.

Idiots!!

--
in here." ~Checkmate

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<slrnu4so94.6mg.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=3640&group=alt.free.newsservers#3640

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: therealsnoopy@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 12:37:57 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 12:37 UTC

On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 05:53:28 -0000 (UTC), kensi <kkensington01@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:40:30 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 +0000, kensi wrote:
>>
>>> Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use.
>>
>> It does take some getting used to, though.
>>
>>> And you might want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is
>>> going to be Venice South by the end of the century.
>>
>> Bleh. I'm already in the foothills inland from the bulk of the city,
>> though. But that means I need to worry about landslides from rain of this
>> fucking magnitude ...
>
> There's no escape from it. Drought, landslides, tornadoes, sea level rise,
> hurricanes, inland flooding, permafrost turning to quicksand beneath your
> house ... there isn't a place on Earth where you can hide from what's
> coming.
>
> Despite which, the rich assholes who own everything continue to stick their
> heads in the sand about it.
>
> Idiots!!

Look at Chicken fuckin' little ova hea lmao

"were all doomed!, you must Vote Blue"
--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2n1kp$3r7cv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=3641&group=alt.free.newsservers#3641

From: nad318b404@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 00:37:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Mon, 1 May 2023 00:37 UTC

On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 05:53:28 +0000, kensi wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:40:30 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 +0000, kensi wrote:
>>
>>> Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use.
>>
>> It does take some getting used to, though.
>>
>>> And you might want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is
>>> going to be Venice South by the end of the century.
>>
>> Bleh. I'm already in the foothills inland from the bulk of the city,
>> though. But that means I need to worry about landslides from rain of this
>> fucking magnitude ...
>
> There's no escape from it. Drought, landslides, tornadoes, sea level rise,
> hurricanes, inland flooding, permafrost turning to quicksand beneath your
> house ... there isn't a place on Earth where you can hide from what's
> coming.
>
> Despite which, the rich assholes who own everything continue to stick their
> heads in the sand about it.
>
> Idiots!!

Voting doesn't seem to be working. The people need to rise up and twist their
arms with something like a general strike. That kerfuffle at the WH
Correspondents Dinner is a promising sign.