From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Subject: None
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 22:46:30 -0800
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 14 Nov 2020 06:46 UTC
Attachments: 000001-hello-world.asc (text/plain)

i've been working on a couple things that are not yet fully realised, but it
seems like the right time to start releasing some of it. i'll be trickling it
out on this gitea instance and posting about it here. if it would be better for
me to just crosspost the whole text of each entry here, i can do that instead.

url is
http://git.fuwafuwaqtlkkxwc.onion/yafox/blog

clearsigned message attached. pgp key at
http://git.fuwafuwaqtlkkxwc.onion/yafox/blog/raw/branch/master/000-pgp-key.asc
and
http://z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion/ec/res/288.html#288

Attachments: 000001-hello-world.asc (text/plain)
Re: None

<7a7e94f85117180f451fecff6847eca3$1@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=32&group=rocksolid.social#32

From: AnonUser@novabbs.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Subject: Re: None
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 10:01:27 +0000
 by: AnonUser - Sat, 14 Nov 2020 10:01 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> i've been working on a couple things that are not yet fully realised, but it
> seems like the right time to start releasing some of it. i'll be trickling it
> out on this gitea instance and posting about it here. if it would be better for
> me to just crosspost the whole text of each entry here, i can do that instead.

site doesn't seem ready yet (404). Is this code projects, info? Looking forward to see what you've got going.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.org

thanks for the links

<soc.82.fdhmx@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=34&group=rocksolid.social#34

From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Subject: thanks for the links
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 08:57:07 -0800
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 14 Nov 2020 16:57 UTC

the site looks really cool, and the darknets need git services, so thanks for the links.
your blog seems not existing, though (404).
looking forward to see your code...

--
Posted on def2

None

<soc.84.62h31@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=36&group=rocksolid.social#36

From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 12:36:13 -0800
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 14 Nov 2020 20:36 UTC
Attachments: 000002-gitea-oops.asc (text/plain)

repository was set to private somehow. didn't realize it because the checkboxes
on the settings page require javascript! it's public now. at the moment it is
just more words. there will be code eventually, but i want to lay out my
reasoning a bit first.

for clarity, this is not my git server. this identity will have no ties back
to my physical identity, which means i will be dependent on free services until
i can earn some money here. eventually i will run services, likely including a
sourcehut instance. tor needs more javascript-free git services.

Attachments: 000002-gitea-oops.asc (text/plain)
Re: None

<34034f7ae8c176007e502d0449f12960$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=37&group=rocksolid.social#37

From: AnonUser@novabbs.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 20:45:10 +0000
 by: AnonUser - Sat, 14 Nov 2020 20:45 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> repository was set to private somehow. didn't realize it because the checkboxes
> on the settings page require javascript! it's public now. at the moment it is
> just more words. there will be code eventually, but i want to lay out my
> reasoning a bit first.

Interesting. Let us know when you update.

> sourcehut instance. tor needs more javascript-free git services.

The world needs more javascript-free sites. At least much less javascript.

--
Posted on novaBBS
www.novabbs.com