From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Gun purchase
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 09:52:10 -0800
logging-data="5413"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 5 Mar 2021 17:52 UTC

What is the odds of purchasing a pistol on the DW, and it actually arriving?
I’m asking as I do need one, vendor shops, there’s maybe 2 that might be legit, and one market that I found, that also, MIGHT BE legit.
Anyone on here that can advise, or supply or point me in the right direction?
I have no intention of killing anyone, but I do need on for the home. To have as this area is bad.

--
Posted on def2

Re: Gun purchase

<g.1373.4346hc@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=296&group=rocksolid.shared.general#296

From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Gun purchase
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 10:52:27 -0800
logging-data="25011"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 5 Mar 2021 18:52 UTC

>>a958a6d112e5c7a050
>What is the odds of purchasing a pistol on the DW, and it actually arriving?

If the vendor doesn't scam you, and is not too stupid with the shipping, I guess chances are quiet good.

To avoid getting scammed check the vendors reputation and use an escrow service.

--
Posted on def2