From: AnonymousLife@rslight.i2p (AnonymousLife)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Subject: Puzzles
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 19:04:33 +0000
 by: AnonymousLife - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 19:04 UTC

Hey!🤗I’m new here and don’t really know what to write about,so I’ll start off simple.What’s your favorite puzzle?Why is it your favorite puzzle?Is the puzzle a game bought from the store or a part of life?What do you feel when you’re trying to solve that puzzle?Do you feel any frustration or do you just feel lots of happiness?Have you solved it?
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

Re: Puzzles

<21fa05a36671f7a0e476b157c0b784ba@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=180&group=rocksolid.shared.offtopic#180

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Subject: Re: Puzzles
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 21:13:09+0000
 by: anon - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 21:13 UTC

so, welcome. shitposting is on the agenda, so no worries.
i don't do any puzzles myself, except with my kids (when they were small). and yes, we solved them .... :-)...but it did not make me feel anything....

--
Posted on def4

Re: Puzzles

<d6ebf893f08f28b8442f3c26a14e8253$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=184&group=rocksolid.shared.offtopic#184

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 02:46:39 +0000
 by: AnonUser - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 02:46 UTC

AnonymousLife wrote:

> Hey!🤗I’m new here and don’t really know what to write about,so I’ll start off simple.What’s your favorite puzzle?Why is it your favorite puzzle?Is the puzzle a game bought from the store or a part of life?What do you feel when you’re trying to solve that puzzle?Do you feel any frustration or do you just feel lots of happiness?Have you solved it?

I used to love word search puzzles when I was younger. Where you find specific words hidden in a mass of letters. Sometimes very frustrating but that was part of the fun. I'm pretty sure I always ended up figuring it out.

Now I like writing software. It's like a puzzle, trying to find what's wrong with something then trying to fix it. It can be "puzzling" :)

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p