From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.astrology.asian, soc.culture.china, soc.culture.hongkong, soc.culture.taiwan, talk.politics.china, talk.politics.tibet
Subject: World Rat Day
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 02:56:15 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 05:26 UTC

April 4 is World Rat Day.

From https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/rat.html
(which has title Magic guitar/Dragon Lines/Year of the Rat) :

`Early in the Chinese year, in the [1996] Year of the Rat, when I, my sister
Anne and her two daughters were travelling west from St. John's to Lakeview
along the Conception Bay Highway, a large rat raced Olympic fashion rapidly
to the edge of the road and made a flying leap to hit our car. We backed up
to find it was dead and I dragged it off the road, and later thought that it
had committed self-sacrifice and would be reincarnated in higher form after
hitting the "car of ma.” ‘

The months following that led up to a five day binding by me of
medium criminal and worse humans and other psychopath and
sociopath humans in late June, 1996, but it was broken.

However I haven’t given up, and I expect to get a new improved
binding in place by the total solar eclipse, as I will report in the
thread “Leading up to total solar eclipse” on alt.religion.druid .
If you want me to post updates (reports of supposed progress),
ask me on there; else I will just report when it is supposedly complete.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

Re: World Rat Day

<0001HW.2BC251B9009F993B700007FCF38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=15636&group=soc.culture.china#15636

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.astrology.asian, soc.culture.china, soc.culture.hongkong, soc.culture.taiwan, talk.politics.china, talk.politics.tibet
Subject: Re: World Rat Day
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 01:29:53 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 03:59 UTC

On Apr 4, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BBE717700D4AEED70000E1E538F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> April 4 is World Rat Day.
>
> From https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/rat.html
> (which has title Magic guitar/Dragon Lines/Year of the Rat) :
>
> `Early in the Chinese year, in the [1996] Year of the Rat, when I, my sister
> Anne and her two daughters were travelling west from St. John's to Lakeview
> along the Conception Bay Highway, a large rat raced Olympic fashion rapidly
> to the edge of the road and made a flying leap to hit our car. We backed up
> to find it was dead and I dragged it off the road, and later thought that it
> had committed self-sacrifice and would be reincarnated in higher form after
> hitting the "car of ma.” ‘
>
> The months following that led up to a five day binding by me of
> medium criminal and worse humans and other psychopath and
> sociopath humans in late June, 1996, but it was broken.
>
> However I haven’t given up, and I expect to get a new improved
> binding in place by the total solar eclipse, as I will report in the
> thread “Leading up to total solar eclipse” on alt.religion.druid .
> If you want me to post updates (reports of supposed progress),
> ask me on there; else I will just report when it is supposedly complete.

No, I failed again, and am taking tonight and tomorrow
night off, and plan to try again with onset of the attempt
just after the eclipse locally, so it probably won’t be
complete until waxing crescent. I have divined that I
will have to make several changes, but won’t try to
divine what they are until just before I start the attempt.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to