Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 06:34:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about GPT-4 and about unlocking the fountain of
youth and about my just new model about God and about my monotheistic
religion about how to attract talents and about the engines of prosperity and
happiness of nations and about c
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 22 May 2023 13:34 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about GPT-4 and about unlocking the fountain of youth and about my just new model about God and about my monotheistic religion about how to attract talents and about the engines of prosperity and happiness of nations and about competition and about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new models and about the engine of survival and about competition and about the reward and about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read the following article so that to understand
why Large language models such as GPT-4 struggle with mathematics:

Large language models such as GPT-4 are probabilistic in nature and operate by generating likely outputs based on patterns they have observed in the training data. In the case of mathematical and physical problems, there may be only one correct answer, and the likelihood of generating that answer may be very low.

And i invite you to read the following new article so that to understand:

When the goal is accuracy, consistency, mastering a game, or finding the one right answer, reinforcement learning models beat generative AI.

Read more here:

https://www.infoworld.com/article/3697272/which-is-better-generative-ai-or-reinforcement-learning.html

And I invite you to read the following new interesting article:

Researchers unlock the fountain of youth in mice through genetically modified stem cells

https://interestingengineering.com/health/researchers-unlock-the-fountain-of-youth-in-mice

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think there is still a problem , and it is that in science, speed of light represents a fundamental speed limit for all objects in the universe, and i think it is why extraterrestrials are not able to travel and to visit us, and it is why we can not say that God is made of the materialistic world, so i think i will invent a new model that explains from where comes God, so here it is: So i think that there is the materialistic point of view of science of the materialistic world, and there is also "dualism", i mean that there is a world of spirits and there is the materialistic world, so we can say that the two worlds exist, but probabilistically we can not say that the spiritual world can not create the materialistic world, since for example we exist in just one universe, so we can not analyse the other infinite universes so that to say that the spiritual world can or can not create the materialistic world, so i think that God comes from the spiritual world that is not constrained by the speed of light and that is not constrained by time, so God can travel much much faster than the speed of light and God of the spiritual world can also create the materialistic world.

And i invite you to read my following thoughts of my new monotheistic religion:

Of course we are all humans, so the smart way to do is not to divide humans by groups of blacks and arabs and europeans etc. but it is to "unite" them by transcending with good morality, so i think that we have not to be diversity, but we have to be a smart diversity, so i think it is about morality , so what remains is how to make humans follow the good morality, so then so that to make humans follow the good morality, you have also to know how to be disciplined at showing that you are the good morality so that to also construct the collective imaginary that makes you successful, so you have to know how to create the good human values and the good values that unite humans in following the good morality so that to be successful, so notice how i have created human values and values by inventing many poems of Love and poems, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created human values and values by inventing many proverbs, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created human values and values by inventing my thoughts of my philosophy , and you can read them in the below web links, and notice how for example monotheistic religions have allowed us to transcend with the idea of God so that to unite humans in a smarter way, and of course i have just explained that the idea of God is a simplistic thing , but inventing a new efficient monotheistic religion is a much more sophisticated thing, so you have to understand me, so i have quickly invented a new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient, so you have to read carefully about its ideas in the below web link, so you have to understand that the idea of God is a simplistic thing, but i think that inventing a new monotheistic religion that is efficient is a much more sophisticated thing, so you have to read about my new monotheistic religion so that to know how i have done it, so the first idea of my monotheistic religion is that God is not an evolutionary thing that comes from a type 4 or type 5 civilization, since he can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve and so he has to help humanity , but the idea of my new monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is "special" and God doesn't look like an evolutionary thing like a God of type 4 or 5 civilization, so then after that my second idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God has to be greatly arrogant, since if he is not greatly arrogant, he can for example self-improve and not for example curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, the other new idea of my new monotheistic religion is that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants were cursed by God, but the Bible and Qur'aan too were cursed by God, and it is why they contain scientific errors etc., so the other idea is that prophet Muhammed has been enhanced by God so that he can invent the Qur'aan, and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that prophet Muhammed is not the last prophet from God, since saying that he is the last prophet from God is part of the curse from God, and the other ideas of my new monotheistic religion is that the laws of my new monotheistic religion have to be universal, and of course you have to notice how i have smartly done it by coming with universal laws and by logically inferring them from the nature of God, and of course there is many new ideas in my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read them carefully so that to notice how i have done it, so you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link, and of course you have to notice that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

More of my philosophy about how to attract talents and about the engines of prosperity and happiness of nations and about competition and about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new models and about the engine of survival and about competition and about the reward and about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I think that Germany is having a problem since the following video is saying that talents are fleeing Germany, and since i also think that there is competition between countries in the process of attracting talents and of attracting the "best" talents too, and notice that even the english language is a competitive language and it is why you are noticing that i speak english , but i also speak arabic and french, so i invite you to look at the following video so that you understand:

Why is talent fleeing Germany?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fKhUyF0xbM

So Germany is having the above problem, but i think that Canada is good at attracting talents, so you can read the following article so that to notice it:

U.S. Green With Envy Over Canada’s Ability To Attract Top Tech Talent

https://www.immigration.ca/u-s-green-with-envy-over-canadas-ability-to-attract-top-tech-talent/

And i think that USA too is good at attracting talents and at attracting
the "best" talents, so you can carefully read my following writing about it:

So let's look for example at USA, so read the following from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.” But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every other country in the world because it continues to serve as a magnet for brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried Americans are falling behind, but this is because everyone is focusing on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about GPT-4 and about unlocking the fountain of youth and about my just new model about God and about my monotheistic religion about how to attract talents and about the engines of prosperity and happiness of nations and about c