Subject: connections
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 08:37 UTC
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 01:37:32 -0700
logging-data="6126"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def5.org"
View all headers
It seems there are posts on def2 that do not appear on my end (rslight). I don't see them on my inn servers or anywhere else. I posted test message on def2 and see it here, but other messages have not propagated. Did anything change recently?

--
Posted on def2

Subject: one post or several ?
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 10:45 UTC
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 03:45:09 -0700
logging-data="22624"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def5.org"
View all headers
519dd0d846e93c70bd
I can see only one post which is missing on your end, and that is /b/1337.
Not sure why this one was missing, it is on both def3 and def4 (def4 being the main way of message propagation to your rslight servers, if def2 does not post directly there, which it does in ca. 50% of the cases).
And no, nothing changed recently in my setup (not that I know anyway).

--
Posted on def2

Subject: Re: one post or several ?
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 11:17 UTC
From: retro....@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 11:17:40 +0000
View all headers
Anonymous wrote:

519dd0d846e93c70bd
I can see only one post which is missing on your end, and that is /b/1337. Not sure why this one was missing, it is on both def3 and def4 (def4 being the main way of message propagation to your rslight servers, if def2 does not post directly there, which it does in ca. 50% of the cases).

It looks like six posts just showed up all at once here. The same time I saw the "def is back" post. Whatever happened when you brought def4 back seems maybe it had something to do with dumping out all the posts. Not sure, but it seems maybe so.

And no, nothing changed recently in my setup (not that I know anyway).

I'm just glad def2 and 4 are back :)

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com