From: heyheyejeuek@protonmail.com (hssx)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: how do i hack a twitter account
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 19:54:15 +0000
 by: hssx - Fri, 9 Oct 2020 19:54 UTC

hi
i want to know how do i hack a twitter account, can anyone help me
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

Re: how do i hack a twitter account

<rlqlr6$apt$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=194&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#194

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Re: how do i hack a twitter account
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 17:43:25 -0400
 by: Guest - Fri, 9 Oct 2020 21:43 UTC

What have you tried so far ? Nobody is going to spoonfeed you each step, so tell us at least what your status is.

Might be simpler to hack the device used for connecting to a twitter account than to hack twitter itself....

Also consider that if you would have a 0-day for twitter, you might want to sell it instead of using it yourself...

--
Posted on def3

Re: how do i hack a twitter account

<291d6a58754d7059cca93392c1502da5$1@dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=195&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#195

From: heyheyejeuek@protonmail.com (hssx)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 15:46:24 +0000
 by: hssx - Sat, 10 Oct 2020 15:46 UTC

basically i want some information from that account (the information is in the private chats).
i don't know much things about hacking, so i want instructions to how i can do that.
i know he access the account by cellphone and computer, but i don't have the IP from him devices (i only heave his number, twitter account and discord).
i don't want to know step by step, just want to know the software and what i have to do to hack the account. if possible i want to hack him computer ( i think this is better than hack the twitter).
btw i'm waiting for your answer.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

Re: how do i hack a twitter account

<rlsou0$ul0$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=196&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#196

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 12:47:43 -0400
 by: Guest - Sat, 10 Oct 2020 16:47 UTC

yeah, ok. so you want to extract some information from someones twitter account, and what you have by now is the cellphone number, the accounts name and the discord contact.

> just want to know the software

there is no hacktwitter.exe or something like that.

> and what i have to do to hack the account.

i would say your easiest way is probably social engineering: get closer and closer to your target, and make the person trust you. there are countless tutorials on that so i will just give you the keyword here.
the idea is basically that the victim assumes at one point that you are trustworthy, and either gives away the secrets you want, or at least opens ways for other types of attack (like evil maid for example).
Social engineering can include you posing as a work mate, old friend from school, relative, associate or as a figure of authority (law enforcement, doctor, nurse, technician...).

> if possible i want to hack him computer ( i think this is better than hack the twitter).

i agree. given a successful attempt in social engineering, you can try to make your victim install some rat on his box (or cellphone, for that matter), there are numerous software kits freely available for this.
from the way you ask i assume that you will have to practise a bit here, the easiest way to do this is to build a little lab with a victim machine and try to hack it.

and some general comments:

-what you ask for can be purchased as a service on several darknet sites (not this one, though). to do this , you only need bitcoin or some other cybercurrency
-to do this yourself, you will have to spend considerable time, especially if you want to do this online only (without direct contact)
-and of course, in most jurisdictions all of this is illegal, and can have severe punishments if you are caught (based on circumstances, of course)

--
Posted on def3