From: zebra2@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible
Subject: Churches and the Easter egg.
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:36:25 -0400
 by: James - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:36 UTC

Easter mainstream Churches unknowingly or not, celebrate features of
the pagan sex goddess, Eostre. Such as eggs, rabbits, hot cross buns,
etc, that really has nothing to do with Christ's resurrection. They
mix pagan worship with Christian worship. (below Paul's warning)

By calling cracked open eggs representing Christ's new life
resurrection is a cover up to draw people away from it's real
connection to false religious pagan worship, and connection to the
pagan sex goddess, Eostre. God is not fooled, and neither are true
Christians. Notice:

--Fellowship Baptist church: (fellowship301.org)
"NEW: Saturday, March 30
5:00 PM Worship
Kids Easter Egg Hunt to follow".

--Roman Catholic Church of the Epiphany:
(https://www.epiphanytempe.org)
"Easter Brunch & Egg Hunt — Join Church of the Epiphany for Easter
worship, brunch, and egg hunt! Celebrate the joy of the resurrection
with Church of the Epiphany!"

--Stephen City United Methodist Church:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFJP9qsrtIw)
"Celebrates Community and Tradition with Annual Easter Egg Hunt".

--Seventh-Day Adventist:
(https://www.miamitemple.org/event/easter-egg-hunt/)
"Easter Egg Hunt : Miami Temple Seventh-Day Adventist".

--First Presbyterian Church:
(https://fpclakeland.org/events/easter-egg-hunt-festival/)

--Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon):
"Easter Egg Salad"..."Then hide the eggs for a family Easter egg
hunt!".
(https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/friend/2020/04/food-and-fun?lang=eng)
"Easter Egg Hunt & Festival".

--Church of God: (http://www.shcog.com/events/)
"Events – Stratford Heights Church of God in Middletown, OH".
"Easter Egg Hunt. March 23, 2024 from 12:00 - 2:00pm EDT. Our annual
Easter egg hunt is Saturday, March 23 at noon sharp. ---- We need
15,000 eggs!"

--Episcopal Church: https://www.rustonredeemer.org/
"The egg, an ancient symbol of new life, has been associated with
pagan festivals celebrating spring."
"Easter Sunday Service
Easter Sunday Family Breakfast 9:00am and Easter Egg Hunt 9:30
Holy Eucharist 10:30am"

The apostle Paul said not to mix false worship with true worship:

-- New King James
1 Corinthians 10:21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup
of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord's table and of the table of
demons.

Sincerely, James
Easter and
the Bible
go to jw.org
3/27/2024

--
www.avg.com

Re: Churches and the Easter egg.

<v0ejq8$38098$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5910&group=alt.bible#5910

From: truecatholicstaff@truecarpentry.org (teslaStinker)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible
Subject: Re: Churches and the Easter egg.
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:00:35 -0700
 by: teslaStinker - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 22:00 UTC

pagan liar james,, same typical bull shit. Eostre is not a word, or a
name of anything.... go to hell James you pagan infidel

<v0ekmc$3852d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5912&group=alt.bible#5912

From: dx7066801@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:15:38 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 22:15 UTC

On 4/25/2024 5:00 PM, teslaStinker wrote:
> pagan liar james,, same typical bull shit.  Eostre is not a word, or a
> name of anything....    go to hell James you pagan infidel

Real nice, aren't they James?? Tesla, don't you have a war to rage
some where and defenseless non Christians to murder ?

Get your head unstuck from your Catholic fuckhole.

<v0fk1s$pumf$3@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5926&group=alt.bible#5926

From: u@rape.kids (Catholic Paedophiles)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.religion.christian
Subject: Get your head unstuck from your Catholic fuckhole.
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 02:16:05 -0500
 by: Catholic Paedophiles - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 07:16 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:15:38 -0500
"Rod E." <dx7066801@gmail.com> wrote:

> Real nice, aren't they James?? Tesla, don't you have a war to rage
> some where and defenseless non Christians to murder ?

You have it all wrong, fool. Get your head unstuck from your fuckhole.

Except for the Jews they target, Catholics don't murder non-Christians. Catholics murder the real Christians.

Throughout the middle ages the Catholics mass murdered dozens of millions of Christians.

They exterminated entire groups, like the Albigenses and Waldenses.

Repeat after me, and stop saying stupid shit: Catholics are not Christians. Catholics mass murder Christians and Jews.

Papists run massive propaganda campaigns to scapegoat Jews and Christians. When Nero burned Rome, he blamed the Jews and Christians. Same shit, different day.

All the Jew-baiting you see is Roman catholic agents agitating for another war to mass murder Jews and Christians who will not bow to Rome's agents.

The ChristIsKing propaganda is agitprop from Catholic soldiers playing cowboys and indians. Get your head unfucked.

Re: Get your head unstuck from your Catholic fuckhole.

<v0gdig$3o4nl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5934&group=alt.bible#5934

From: dx7066801@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.religion.christian
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 09:26:24 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 14:26 UTC

On 4/26/2024 2:16 AM, Catholic Paedophiles wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:15:38 -0500
> "Rod E." <dx7066801@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Real nice, aren't they James?? Tesla, don't you have a war to rage
>> some where and defenseless non Christians to murder ?
>
> You have it all wrong, fool. Get your head unstuck from your fuckhole.

It looks to me like you have what passes for a head stuck in your
own keyster and apparently you suffocated from the experience.

Re: Get your head unstuck from your Catholic fuckhole.

<v0m6km$1786n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6011&group=alt.bible#6011

From: seaviews7@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker ofm minim)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.religion.christian
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 12:04:51 -0700
 by: tesla sTinker ofm mi - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:04 UTC

On 4/26/2024 7:26 AM, Rod E. scribbled:
> On 4/26/2024 2:16 AM, Catholic Paedophiles wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:15:38 -0500
>> "Rod E." <dx7066801@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Real nice, aren't they James?? Tesla, don't you have a war to rage
>>> some where and defenseless non Christians to murder ?
>>
>> You have it all wrong, fool. Get your head unstuck from your fuckhole.
>>

> It looks to me like you have what passes for a head stuck in your own
> keyster and apparently you suffocated from the experience.

you have to be able to shift gears in circumstance, or the sin is not a
sin, and that would be foul to claim that to Our God. You would think
they would of learned that about judging by now from Jesus, by not
having all the facts before they judge anything. yup, its like you say
here. Congress does this all the time, an when they go in the courtoom
to bitch at each other in argue, the US Constitution does not even come
in the room with them.... And yes, thats a pagan trick too, so they can
keep stealing from us for doing absolute nothing for their pay.

Re: Get your head unstuck from your Catholic fuckhole.

<v0m7eu$17dst$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6013&group=alt.bible#6013

From: seaviews7@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker ofm minim)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.religion.christian
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 12:18:51 -0700
 by: tesla sTinker ofm mi - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:18 UTC

On 4/28/2024 12:04 PM, tesla sTinker ofm minim scribbled:

> On 4/26/2024 7:26 AM, Rod E. scribbled:
>> On 4/26/2024 2:16 AM, Catholic Paedophiles wrote:

>>> You have it all wrong, fool. Get your head unstuck from your fuckhole.
>>>

>> It looks to me like you have what passes for a head stuck in your own
>> keyster and apparently you suffocated from the experience.
>>

> you have to be able to shift gears in circumstance, or the sin is not a
> sin, and that would be foul to claim that to Our God. You would think
> they would of learned that about judging by now from Jesus, by not
> having all the facts before they judge anything. yup, its like you say
> here. Congress does this all the time, an when they go in the courtoom
> to bitch at each other in argue, the US Constitution does not even come
> in the room with them.... And yes, thats a pagan trick too, so they can
> keep stealing from us for doing absolute nothing for their pay.

then they get their same kind on here, to grind it in, just like
hollywood does in the movies, you can do nothing of yourself da?
You need the pagan goddess to get there.

interests / alt.bible / Re: Get your head unstuck from your Catholic fuckhole.