From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,soc.culture.israel
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 19:13:58 +0100
 by: Peeler - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 18:13 UTC

On Tue, 05 Mar 2024 16:46:47 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "HeartQuack Andrew", farted
again:

>>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>>threads:
>
> Behold in slant eyed wonder and amazement at the continued sheer
> effrontery of this gook charlatan practising his quackery without a
> terrestrial medical licence!

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the brazen effrontery of this
serb peasant, charlatan and pedo trying to pass herself off as a "Brit" and
"WASP"! ROTFLOL!
> <start penectomy>

You wish he would end up like you, you ridiculous dickless wonder? Fat
chance! LOL

--
"Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook
is incapable of consent?"

Are you hoping some 13-year-old would be willing to "consent" and let you
diddle him, filthy old pedo swine?

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!