From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: 12 Fascinating Ways Fast Food Has Influenced Our Lives
Date: Mon, 06 May 2024 01:24:01 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 6 May 2024 08:24 UTC

https://www.kindafrugal.com/12-fascinating-ways-fast-food-has-influenced-our-lives/

I fail to see how much of it can be said to influence anyone's
life.
I do like Chick-Fil-A's position on Sundays.

"Having one day of rest is an important value for Chick-fil-A
restaurants, so they close their doors on Sundays. According to the
official website, employees need time to be with their loved ones and
worship if they wish. Choosing principles over profit!"

--
"Whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea."
-- Woody

Re: 12 Fascinating Ways Fast Food Has Influenced Our Lives

<k3ih3jht0cb91sftothsodebur88mcfi6v@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17957&group=alt.food.fast-food#17957

From: klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 06 May 2024 05:10:02 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 6 May 2024 12:10 UTC

On Mon, 06 May 2024 01:24:01 -0700, KWills <kw19@kw.kw> wrote:

>https://www.kindafrugal.com/12-fascinating-ways-fast-food-has-influenced-our-lives/
>
> I fail to see how much of it can be said to influence anyone's
>life.
> I do like Chick-Fil-A's position on Sundays.
>
>"Having one day of rest is an important value for Chick-fil-A
>restaurants, so they close their doors on Sundays. According to the
>official website, employees need time to be with their loved ones and
>worship if they wish. Choosing principles over profit!"

I'd have to agree that nothing there came even close to influencing my
life.

Re: 12 Fascinating Ways Fast Food Has Influenced Our Lives

<nslj3j11f73a6n4s3ihcr1mp6hvm2hnf67@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17965&group=alt.food.fast-food#17965

From: kw19@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 07 May 2024 00:26:21 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 7 May 2024 07:26 UTC

On Mon, 06 May 2024 05:10:02 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 May 2024 01:24:01 -0700, KWills <kw19@kw.kw> wrote:
>
>>https://www.kindafrugal.com/12-fascinating-ways-fast-food-has-influenced-our-lives/
>>
>> I fail to see how much of it can be said to influence anyone's
>>life.
>> I do like Chick-Fil-A's position on Sundays.
>>
>>"Having one day of rest is an important value for Chick-fil-A
>>restaurants, so they close their doors on Sundays. According to the
>>official website, employees need time to be with their loved ones and
>>worship if they wish. Choosing principles over profit!"
>
>I'd have to agree that nothing there came even close to influencing my
>life.

Interesting trivia, but nothing about influencing.

--
If the grass if greener on the other side of the fence,
the septic tank probably has a leak.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: 12 Fascinating Ways Fast Food Has Influenced Our Lives