Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolshevik transparency
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 18:07:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 6 May 2024 22:07 UTC

Bolsheviks were furious when one of their own [accurately] labeled Xiden
as a bumbling old man with a bad memory.
How dare he !
But lo and behold, they refuse to release the video, knowing full well
it would prove he is a bumbling old man with a bad memory, and worse.
Also highly likely the transcript is heavily edited, they are well known
to edit out his dementia like musings [Like when he said "How many times
must Trump prove that we can't be trusted ?"] Transcript, predictably,
read "How many times must Trump prove that he can't be trusted ?"

They are openly doctoring historical presidential speeches like that is
normal, can only imagine what they do with a transcript like this where
there are no real witnesses.

`````````````

Attorney General Merrick Garland will be held in CONTEMPT of Congress
for refusing to hand over audio recordings of Biden's special counsel
interview where Robert Hur concluded he's an 'elderly man' with a 'poor
memory'

The Judiciary Committee will hold a markup of the contempt articles
on May 16
READ MORE: DOJ gives Republicans Biden transcript but not his audio
interview

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13388615/attorney-general-merrick-garland-congress-contempt-biden-recording-special-counsel.html
--

Re: Bolshevik transparency

<20240506235605.00004fe3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17318&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17318

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bolshevik transparency
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 23:56:05 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 6 May 2024 22:56 UTC

On Mon, 6 May 2024 18:07:39 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Bolshevik transparency