From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: OT: Nixon trying to rewrite history
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 00:19:56 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Thu, 9 May 2024 00:19 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsQPU543bi4

Of course his not being a crook had nothing
to do with his impeachment.

He may not have been a crook, but he clearly
was a liar.

Re: OT: Nixon trying to rewrite history

<1f8cd324c88266d5c32599f5a5d260ff@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=65490&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#65490

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: Re: OT: Nixon trying to rewrite history
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 07:09:40 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Thu, 9 May 2024 07:09 UTC

DeepBlue wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsQPU543bi4

> Of course his not being a crook had nothing
> to do with his impeachment.

> He may not have been a crook, but he clearly
> was a liar.

You mean how you lied about giving a talk in TU Munich in Feb/March 2024; and how you continued to lie about that talk having been postponed? lol ;D talking about yourself it seems

Now Dan… tell me of one president who never lied… Jesus…

The real Dan aka Dan Schueftan about Nixon:

„I want a Richard Nixon, okay, not a nice guy. Nice guys finish last. I need somebody who can have my enemy by the short and curly hair and make them do things that they don't want to do.“

Taken from:

„ You see, America is infinitely more powerful than Israel, but Israel is infinitely more trustworthy than the United States because you may have somebody like Obama, okay? Obama, I spoke to his closest circle and I quoted to him what Moshe Dayan used to say. He used to call certain people, "This is a good guy in the bad sense of the term." Okay, Obama was the guy in the bad sense of the term, supporting all the enemies of the United States and undermining the allies of the United States. So the Saudis and the Emiratis, and by the way also the Japanese and the Indians, say America is great, only you can't trust these guys. Because you may have somebody like Obama coming. On a personal level, Obama is the kind of guy I would have wanted to have as a neighbor, as a friend, as a member of my PTA up to the sixth grade, approximately, otherwise it's too complicated. He's a nice guy, not corrupt or anything, but President of the United States? I want a Richard Nixon, okay, not a nice guy. Nice guys finish last. I need somebody who can have my enemy by the short and curly hair and make them do things that they don't want to do.“

https://quillette.com/2024/03/04/dan-schueftan-transcript/

Posted the vid once before — unfortunately Mr Koren yet still chose to lick Robert Reich‘s selfhating Jewish balls ;D

https://youtu.be/VH3-h44VRrQ?si=o3CJkMvY78pLIDY4

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / OT: Nixon trying to rewrite history